"Steps to Finding Your Healing"
Step One Believe it
Here are some scriptures for you to start reading and meditating on to build your faith for finances:
- 3 John 2: “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” (KJV)
- Joshua 1:8: “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.”
- Psalm 1:1-3: “Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked,or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.”
- Deuteronomy 8:18: “Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.”
- Proverbs 13:22: “Good people leave an inheritance to their grandchildren, but the sinner’s wealth passes to the godly.”
- Psalm 35:27: “Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favour my righteous cause, and.let them say continually, ‘Let the Lord be magnified who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” (NKJV)
- Psalm 84:11: “For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.”
- Proverbs 10:22: “The blessing of the Lord makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.”
- Proverbs 13:21: “Trouble chases sinners, while blessings reward the righteous.”
Step Two Speak the Word
- God, You want me to prosper, You have a covenant need to prosper me, and You take pleasure in my prosperity. (Psalm 35:27)
- I am flourishing! - I flower, blossom, bloom, spread out and have breakthrough! I enter into a state of prosperity, I increase in wealth, favour and honour. I become, and am, extremely successful in everything I do! (Psalm 92:12)
- I am a joint heir with Jesus, and He is heir and owner of ALL things, therefore, I am heir and owner of ALL things!! (Hebrews 1:1-2, Romans 8:17)
- Through skilful and godly wisdom, my house, my life, my family and home are built. By understanding they are established on a sound and good foundation. And by knowledge are the chambers of every area filled with all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3-4)
- I expect prosperity every day of my life, as You God daily load me with benefits. (Psalm 68:19)
- I will not fall short, come behind, be destitute or be deficient in anything - I will have a full supply! (Luke 22:35).
- God, You are my rapidly increasing money supply, and You alone are my source! The Word is my supply. I will always trust You and not finances or my own ability. (Genesis 15:1)
- God, You are able to do superabundantly, immeasurably more, quite beyond what is normal or regular, without limit and then some on top of that, exceeding abundantly above and infinitely beyond what I can even hope, dream or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
- My God, You will liberally supply, fill to the full, cram, furnish, satisfy, finish and complete all of my needs, any and all lack, all employment and business requirements, according to Your riches, Your wealth, Your money, Your abilities and Your possessions in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- God, You cause showers of blessing to pour down on me violently, a falling of good things in thick succession in great and large quantities, a copious, abundant, plentiful and rich supply is being poured out on me. (Ezekiel 34:26)
- Because I love You Lord, You cause me to inherit true riches and You fill my treasuries, my bank accounts. (Proverbs 8:21)
- I receive wealth from You Father God and the health to enjoy it. It is a good thing. (Ecclesiastes 5:19)
- God, You provide peace and prosperity for me. You have given me wisdom and understanding, as well as riches, wealth and honour. (Jeremiah 33:9; 1 Chronicles 1:10-12)
- Your divine power has bestowed upon me all the things that are requisite and suited to life and godliness. (2 Peter 1:3)
- Surely goodness (prosperity, good things, goods, property) and mercy shall pursue me, follow me, chase and run after me all the days of my life. (Psalm 23:6).
Step Three Believe it
Mark 11:24 (NKJV) “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
Prayer is powerful, it is communing with God and making your requests known to Him.
Be encouraged to study the Word in the area of finances and instead of ‘begging’ God for help, speak and pray the Word of God back to Him.
By praying the Word we are coming into agreement with God and His promises, and where there is agreement there is power.
God has already provided everything we need, so let’s come into agreement with Him and His Word in prayer.
Step Four Act On the Word
Obedience is key to walking with the Father, James 1:22-25 tells us to be doers of the Word and not just hearers.
Meditation on the Word causes us to build an image on the inside of us of ourselves as prosperous, then us acting on the Word will bring the manifestation. Live the principles of the Kingdom: